Monday 9 February 2009

I need more walls for my obsession

I'm becoming one of those creepy fangirls who actually have the thought of sending a registered package to The Horrors (Haha, I consider getting weight gaining programmes for Rhys) for Valentines.
Ah, freak. I want to print Horrors posters.

Went to Chinatown today with Shana to get some raw materials for my DIY stuff. That place is full of preciousssssss cool raw DIY stuff, like cloth, buttons and the shits (Yeah, I'm intending to sew a dress. I hope the sleeves turn out okay. I suck with sleeves) Will probably go back there again with either the clique / my mum.
And, the feeling of suddenly having to go back to work when I already have plans for whats-left of my holidays is really bad. Like, BBBAAAAADDDD.


I feel oddly angry with nothing. I must be mad.
Excellent choice.

No comments: