Monday 16 February 2009

we're gonna sleepwalk for better days





What a heartthrob.

Yesterday's wedding dinner was relatively fun, because everyone was guessing what kind of fake meat are being served for every dish (It's a vegetarian wedding dinner)
"Okay, so is this suppose to be fish??"
"It's just starch! All of these are just starch!!"

I'm suppposed to report for work today at 3, but I'm hesitating whether to go or not. Afterall, I only have around one and a half months to work, and I don't see the point of getting a month's salary then quit. Plus, I don't think I they need me at the shop everyday, maybe just 3 days in a week or something like that (which means that my salary won't be much)

Maybe I should go, because I've already told that lady with the heavy accent I would.
Maybe I shouldn't go, because I don't want to see the manager.

No comments: