Thursday 12 February 2009

They are all too familiar with each other

And my silly computer / internet / whatever doesn't allow me to see the photos which blogger hosts. Argh, so now I have to upload to some other host.
So, what this is what I've been doing these few days (Besides rotting for 90% of the time)


Horrors


Joshua


Chick brooches


Actually it's quite weird to have them staring at me whenever I log on to my desktop.


Rhys : Faz? Faz? Faz? Faz? Faz? Faz?
Faris : Uh wait, dude. Talk to me after this photoshoot.
Rhys : But my hand is glued to my hair!!

+ one paid project (I still cannot believe I can earn $ by designing stuff)
Listening to Horrors motivates me to sew more felt brooches. Go, Eliz, go.

Don't feel bad for the suicidal cats. Got to kill themselves 9 times before they get it right.
Oh, hypocrites.

No comments: