Saturday 14 February 2009

I have more valentines than you



"Oh, don't get us wrong. We're not up to any hanky-panky."

My brother's going to give his girlfriend a ring, a stalk of rose and a teddy bear for Valentine's today.
... I've never receive any decent birthday present from him my whole life.

Grandmother : Bring her here. I want to see how she looks like.
Me : Yeah! I want to see her too.
Mum : *Flabbergasted*
Grandfather : Where is she? I didn't see her.

Haha, my Valentines was spent with Shana & Jiayi, buying a birthday gift for Kenneth. Weird. But there were weirder couples in Jurong Point. Alright, I know because it's Jurong Point. Of all places! Please, guys, bring your girlfriend to somewhere more romantic (Maybe it's just me, but Jurong Point just reminds me of a place for a family gathering, not a date.)

Ok, I so now I'm reading about Jack The Ripper, and bopping to some random song on my Shuffle. "Oh, oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I stole your girl."

No comments: