Sunday 1 March 2009

Too well dressed for the witness stand

I'm so fucking bored, and my grandmother's watching some television programme. I don't want to interrupt by asking her to help me with my dress. This is so going nowhere, because I'm just pushing the sewing date later and later. I'llhatemyselfforthis.

And tomorrow is my mother's birthday, which means I'll be spending the whole day with her, so it's equivalent to not being able to finish the god damn dress. It's not like I don't enjoy spending time with my mum, but I get really fed-up when I don't finish my stupid sewing. Ok, now I feel like tearing my hair off, just because I'm unable to finish the dress before my stupid lame deadline which I've given myself. God, I'llreallyhatemyselfforthis.





And the worst part of it all? I get really inspired by these designers, but I have no time to start on a new project until I've finish my current ones.
Fuckingdamnit. I've been moody lately.

No comments: