Thursday 26 March 2009

until the end, until the end

Shana asked me out for a picnic at Marina Bay today, when we got there, the SMRT personnel told us that Marina City Park has already been removed ... 2 years ago. So we decided to go to ... for a picnic as well as to take act cool shots.




Love Shana's straw hat.
Shana : Probably from my dad's Penang days.





If you're thinking why did I wear a blazer to a picnic, the reason was that : The east side may be really sultry hot, but the west side started raining (With the Sun still shining. So ridiculous) when I got out of the house. Well, damn you, crazy weather.

Yup, after our people-watching session, we went to get magazines and Shana shrieked when she saw a picture of Pete Wentz, Jared Leto, oh, and also a picture of this guy / girl.

Shana : Eh, is this a guy or a girl?
Eliz : Uh ... Looks like a boy.
Shana : Ok, how about you put a poll in your blog and ask people to vote.

I've got a picture of that person in my hand phone, but I thought I'd better not put it, cause it's really really mean. :O

No comments: