Monday 30 March 2009

feels like sudden laughter

Went to Changi Airport with Shana for a cam-whoring session today. *Sigh* Seeing people go through the departure gates makes me want to go overseas as well, even though I get all nervous and break out in cold sweat whenever the plane takes off / lands.

Ohkily-dohkily. We took lots of embarrassing and stupid photos. Thank god nobody in the airport reported us to the security ... Imagine that : "There seems to be 2 drug-crazed teenagers seating at the viewing mall, pretending that they're *shudders* aliens"


Do read Shana's blog. Click the below image to her blog.



And yesterday my family went for a buffet to celebrate my Grandmother's birthday.


Look at my mum's smug face. Makes me laugh.


The Barbarian & me.
I'm convinced that my hair is shorter than his, though his fringe is more sparse than mine.


My baby cousin, Nicole.
Seriously, she should be called Victoria.

No comments: