Friday 13 March 2009

'scuse me while i miss the sky

Aye Carumba!
The dress is done, and I have to admit that most of the sewing is done by my grandmother because my grandmother says : I'd better do it. You will (I wonder what makes her so sure) spoil the dress
Uh well, then again, practise makes perfect.
Note to self : Buy cheapskate cotton.

Met the clique yesterday at the Singapore Conference Hall, cause its seems that the CO is having some pre-SYF rehearsal there. Good luck to SCCO for their upcoming SYF :)



Then Jiayi and I went to Shana's new house at Tanah Merah, which was so cool and stuff, though the colour of the room made us sleepy and stone-ish. Haha. After that, we headed to Shana's friend's band competition, which was a really cool event, plus, Shana's friend's band won! Wowzers, so cool.


God, I love this picture.

Note to self : Transfer copies of The Horrors images onto laptop.

No comments: