Wednesday 4 March 2009

what the horrors

Every time I login to Blogger, I'd start browsing through random stuff on another tab, and when I come back to this tab again, I'd forget what I was going to write.

Shana & I went to the Salvation Army today and we managed to thrift some second hand clothes there. I saw many cheap second hand sewing machines there as well, and I'm thinking of getting a serger, so my seams will be more durable and my dresses will look more professional.

*Ahem* Like I was saying, Shana & I went to the Salvation Army.
So, Shana salvaged a nice Faris-inspired jacket and a granny skirt. I got a granny skirt too, and man, will it look horrible with high-cut Chucks! And the granny skirt only cost me 5 bucks! :D


Happy Josh looking at the poster which happy Tom is handing out.

"So which one's Josh?"
"The biggest hair, the blonde fringe and also those white shoes"
And don't I hate it when I wake up before The Horrors give me their autographs.

No comments: