Tuesday 9 December 2008

That's Me!bourne

Have a G'Day, mate!



It's summer, but the weather was cold and chilly on most of the days. Not to mention that it was also freaking dry, and we had to drink lots of water or we'll get dehydrated without knowing. My family was lucky that the weather's good when we went to see the 12 Apostles.

We explored the city of Melbourne alittle on the first day and I heart the weather!!


The hotel I'm living in, and it's called "Batman's Hill on Collins Street"
And there was this park called "Batman's Park"
... ... But there wasn't any Batman there.


Thats me! And the Melbourne River.


Especially near Melbourne River, WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO FEED THEM.


Trams.


Tastes wonderful.


Brian, the Noob-Star.


LOL. Eliz the RockStar.


The 12 Apostles.
But waves claimed 4 and only 8 was left.


IT WAS FREAKING COLD, MAN! THE WIND WAS FREAKING STRONG, MAN!


BERRIES PICKING!!
Kewlz cap from Noob.


LOL, is that my dad and I?



Supposed to have more pics, but I'm so lazy to resize them all. LOL.

No comments: