Monday 15 December 2008

Outing!

The closest thing to perfect.



I've been thinking. How could I like Bill for so long.
... ... Probably because I couldn't allow myself to like some other 2nd grade looking pop-idols (Well, Bill is the perfect eye-candy. Perfect. Perfect. Prefect.) So perfect, I've got this hot new picture of him in my wallet.



The outing today was like birthday(s) celebration + christmas celebration + a gossip session. Felicia gave everyone a Santa hat and forced everyone to wear it at Orchard, which made everyone have hat hair. As we watched "The Secret Life Of Bees", Jiayi was being funny as usual.

Movie Character : She came for you, but she didn't come for me.
Jiayi : Hur Hur Hur!

While Felicia was crying her eyes out (AS USUAL!)

Shana : Felicia! Are your crying?!?!?
Hanzi : *Get really entertained by Felicia's overreation*

Yup, today was really fun. Love them guys.

No comments: