Wednesday 10 December 2008

Like "Hmm, whatever

The fucking crazy man threw a fucking lighter into the fucking drain and it fucking exploded, scaring the total living shit our of me. CRAZY, MAN!

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I tagged along with accompanied Felicia and Desmond to Art Friend, cause Mr. Desmond wanted to get some "glow-in-the-dark" shit. After that, we went to met up with Hanzi and Jiayi (The two birthday kids) and gave them their birthday presents ... ... But in actual fact, it was a gossip session in disguise. Hehhehheh.
(And we were predicting how we will look like and what we will become in 10 years time)

*Snaps*
I'm going to paint a wall on my room red tomorrow, and I'll probably add a silhouette of a chandelier as well. Gosh, I wonder how long I can be able to finish painting it.

P/S : (NOTE TO SHANA) FOB'S RELEASING NEW ALBUM. IT MIGHT REVIVE A CERTAIN DEAD FANGIRL IN YOU.

No comments: