Tuesday 30 December 2008

Ohh, shes dying on the dancefloor.

What a match.
I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet.

I just cut my hair today, and to think that my Grandmother's pretty happy that I actually look like one of those guys from the Ten Brothers show. I've got a bloody mushroom! A BLOODY MUSHROOM HEAD. Damn it. I've got a mushroom head 15 years ago, and now I have a mushroom head again.


And this was 15 years ago? Gosh, my grandmother cut it for me.
I LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE A CHARACTER OFF THE TEN BROTHERS SHOW.

Right.
I watched Autralia with Shana today (The kid in the show was like damn cute!) The whole movie was like damn long which made me and Shana tremble with hunger after the darn movie. We kept laughing at random stuff in the cinema though, probably because it was really really empty.
"Ahh!! WOLVERINE!!!"

(I think Felicia has a serious crush on Nicole Kidman. When I told her that I'vee just watched the movie, she kept asking if Nicole was cool in the show)
"Donnie Yen's cooler"

Exclamation mark, question mark, at, hex!!!

No comments: