Thursday 25 December 2008

Been there, done that, twice

And I'm so bored, your words aren't making sense.



I just came back from watching "Ip Man" and the lady at the counter whom I bought the tickets from was hilarious. The movie title, Ip Man is a cantonese translation of the Chinese name, so it's actually read as "Eep-Mun", ok, so I went to the counter to buy the tickets, I told the lady "I want tickets for Eep-Mun" and she went like :

"Huh, what Mun? You mean the eye-pee-man ah?"
"Uh ya."

Ahem, whatever. The movie's totally cool anyway. I think Ip Man is so coooooool. Ok wait.
Correction : Donny Yen is so cooooool.
Digress : Especially his head sticking hairstyle. (I love people with head sticking hairstyle) I watched him in "Dragon Tiger Gate" and I thought that his character had the worst hairstyle anyone could have.

... Anyway, before the movie, my family had this "Stuff your face with food" party.


AHHH! Love my wall.


Yup, everyone was dancing away.
... Like real.

And the day before, Jiayi and I went to Velocity. The mini ice-skating rink was still there, and the guy who resembles William Beckett is also still there. So, Shana, I helped you took a pic of him!



:*D

No comments: