Sunday 28 December 2008

Suitehearts

Let's hear it for America's Suitehearts.
But I must confess I'm in love with my own sins.

Well, ___(?)___'s album is unexpectedly spectacular. The new Fall Out Boy album's pretty rad as well. Good. Cause now I have rad songs to last me till next year.
What a match though. What a match.

It's time I do something about being such a slack.
I was browsing through my brother's Martial Arts book (HAHAHA) and I felt this sudden urge to take up like, gymnastics again, BUT THEN I realised I couldn't do much with this stupid old injury. (Like, what-the-heck) I guess I'll have to stick to my childhood dream of learning the Violin (Or at least for now)

And I so want to go out with the clique again before that *BLEEP* decide to use me after all the other kids' holiday ends.

No comments: