Saturday 17 May 2008

Self Confessions

Self Confessions of a Queen Fangirl.
  • I love Bill Kaulitz. Ich liebe Bill Kaulitz. J'aime Bill Kaulitz. Amo a Bill Kaulitz. Io amo Bill Kaulitz.
  • I day-dream of Bill Kaulitz whenever I revise for Physics.
  • I never spent a day without laughing at Georg.
  • I talk to my posters.
  • I think Bill is the cause of Global Warming. Hot! (Alright, I fail Chemistry)
  • I am secretly Hippie, which means I don't brush my teeth.
  • I eat socks for breakfast, and it contributes to indigestion. Not good.
  • I sleep with on the floor as my bed is for my bass.
  • I assasinated Guy Ripley and thus, I am now the new Queen Fangirl.
  • I think Shana is secretly gangsta. Explicit stuff!
Alright, the first five is the real stuff, but for the others ... They might be true. Well, who knows - I might be a Hippie and Shana might be a Gangsta.
Whats Gangsta? (Elizabeth points to the man, third from the left at header-image of the blog)

You are the one to let our star fall down like a stone in a river.
- TJT

No comments: