Monday 12 May 2008

Quitters never win!

Jesse : I HATE CROWD-FOLLOWERS.
Elizabeth : Okay ... Relax man.
Listening to an emo rant, with constant demotivators.
"Quitters never win, but one who always loses and never quits, is an idiot!"
"Oh! Thats true!"

Went out with ...


Kaining & Debbie.


And the Perv Squad Coordinator, Shana.
(Censored off her eye, cause she actually looks pervertic)

Comic - No rights to say anything.
And it's just fangirl-ly. Nothing funny.

















Tom Kaulitz ist Shana's liebe!

FAQ : Did you plan what you were going to put as captions before taking photographs?
Well ... Nope. I take random photographs of my friends and then I'll think of the captions only when I reach home and edit the pictures. That's the reason why sometimes the emotions of my friends doesn't tally with the captions.

Bill <3

No comments: