Thursday 15 May 2008

Laugh Like Shit

Sedatives.
Random things that makes me laugh like shit.


I love TH, but I hate the yellow thing. Whats his name?


Bill is as hot as usual, while Georg makes me laugh.


This picture of Mike Carden makes me laugh like shit too.
Uhh! Just look at his expression, please!

My Kaulitz love to laugh too.
Adabelle is my official ambulance caller. Really handy and works 24/7.
"I case I get heart attack when I see Bill ..."

PATD is coming to Singapore for Singfest? Wow, I was wishing they'd come when I was infatuated with them last year. My-god! But for now, I just want to hug / touch the hair of / get a handshake from / get an autograph from - Bill Kaulitz.
Please bring them here, so I can give him a big-big-big hug (This way, Shana can get to hug Tom too!) Love you, baby, though you've been titled worst-dressed, but I love you anyway!

No comments: