Tuesday 6 May 2008

Corbin Bleu? Chris Daughtry?

"My final wish will guide you out before the ocean breaks apart"
Songs keep getting stuck in my head during the examinations and images of Bill Kaulitz in MVs pops out as well. Three words - I Can't Concentrate.


That was what happened during my Chemistry paper today.
Images of Bill just keep popping up.

Conversation - Eyes can talk.
Debbie : They say that people's eyes can 'talk' ...
Shana : Ok! See mine! (Covers mouth)
Debbie : You look constantly happy ...
Elizabeth : It's as though you're thinking of Tom ...
Shana : YAY! I am!

Shana once said that she likes people who wear unique hairstyles. Think - Corbin Bleu and Chris Daughtry


Ok, just joking.
Shana likes men who have ...


Think - Tom Kaulitz.

Bill makes me happy. Man, I hope Adabelle come online soon.
Oh! Go see my old blog. I just changed the look and the TH logo changes colour when your mouse hover over it. *BLEEP*

No comments: