Wednesday 2 July 2008

The shadows kept me hidden

"That the shadows kept me hidden, from the light that calls my name"


Prized Posessions

Release of Saw Loser's newest album.

Me and Shana walking home from school. That is ... around 3 to 4 km.
Eliz & Shana : (Walks very-very slowly : Tired)
Eliz & Shana : (Saw some red-coloured insects flying around)
Eliz & Shana : Ahhhhhhhhh?!! What the *BLEEP*! (Runs)

Eliz : Look behind.
Shana : Ahhhh!? WHAT!?
Eliz : Uh, just some foreign workers.

*BLEEP* : Well, you would take your important documents along with you if the house caught fire.
Shana : I would immediately rip the Tom Kaulitz poster off my wall and bring it along with me.

Irene : (Coughs loudly, trying to get Shana's attention)
- Fail miserably.

Felicia : Nine
Elizabeth : Nein!
Felicia : No, nine.
Elizabeth : Ooh, I know! Nein nein nein nananana nein! Nein nein nein nananana nein!

- Talking about people on the phone.
Shana : (Suddenly) Oh, it's T-square minus T-cube, and ... ...

Eliz : Mummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy!!
Mum : What.
Eliz : I want a doll! This is cool (Points to doll with changeable wigs for hair)
Mum : No.

No comments: