Monday 28 July 2008

reactivity series

Your remorse hasn't fallen on deaf ears.
Rather, ones that just don't care.

Claims
Irene : My voice is sexy when I am sick.
Debbie / Jiayi : Derrick is a handsome boy (Some random guy as seen on TV)
Felicia : Orlando is hot.
Mrs. Wong : People who have tongue piercings are those people who hide the fact that they can't talk

Not true, because I can easily find a boy who is is sexier / more handsome / hotter/ talks alot even with a tongue piercing. (Talks too fast too!)
(Flashes picture of Bill Kaulitz {click here} and starts pointing to it frantically)
And everyone say "OHHKAAAAAAAYYYY!"


Omg - I look like a retard.


In the nightlight, we still shine bright ♥

Ok, random pictures from lunch. Now, back to X-FG's craps.

I LIKE HOT CUTE SEXY GIRLS!
Iron, Lead, Hydrogen, Copper, Silver and Gold.
(Reactivity series)

Lol, what were you thinking? Lebians?

No comments: