Friday 18 July 2008

Ich liebe alle von Ihnen

Batman : Robin, we're already in tightsuits. We can't get any gay-er than this.
I love this.

And also, Sport Day was much of a picnic sessions.
"I brought Apple Crumble and Greentea"
"I have potato chips!"
"We have Macdonalds' as well ..."

But we had our really high times as well ... ...
Elizabeth : NEIN NEIN NEIN NANANANA NEIN!
Felicia : SCCCCCRRREAAAAMM!

(All X-Fangirls including Stones does stupid dance)

X-Fangirls : Mr Lim!!! MR LIM!!! WHOOOO!
X-Fangirls : MADANNN!!!

In the movie theatre ... ...
Shana : I dare you to say "Go Batman!" during the movie.
Elizabeth : GOOOO, BATMAN!! Ok, now give me 5 bucks.


Uh ... Shana and I were kissing imaginary ...
And Amethyst's just weird.


Debbie und me.


Shana.

X-Fangirl - The Thinker
"So many Georg fangirls, not enough Georg!"






Inside joke.


Whoops, this came alittle late. Thanks.

I love my X-Fangirls loads. Thanks, guys, cause I'm reallyreally happy today. ♥
Thanks all who wished me Happy B'day. ♥
Ich liebe alle von Ihnen! ♥

No comments: