Saturday 19 July 2008

Cupids Chokehold

I watched Red Cliff!
Great, but alittle over-dramatic cause blood spurts out from the shin, beacuse I think there isn't so much blood when you hit the front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle. But, maybe it can be real.

Oh whatever, cause Takeshi's such an eye-candy.

Shana : Its always the guys who often feel the pain and the betrayal (Does dramatic actions)

Irene : (Sings smooth criminal during assembly) Annie Are You OK? So, Annie Are You OK? Are You OK Annie?

Class : Mr. Lim! Whats your MapleStory character name?
Mr. Lim : I forgot, I very long never log in already.


Drawn by Irene and me.


Racial Harmony Celebration.


Irene sings : Beat it, Beat it, BEAT IT !!!


Mustache. (However you spell it)

Ba Ba Da Da, Ba Ba Da Da.
Take a look at my girlfriend ...

No comments: