Tuesday 17 June 2008

X-Fangirls Squad

Today wasn't a really great day. First, the staff of *BLEEP* was extremely rude, making me wait for her and all that shit. Just because I'm a student in a school uniform doesn't make me a target for bullying. Secondly, when I was on the bus, theres this old man who called me Ah-Boy. What the hell, man ... Do I look like a guy? Man, I do look like a guy.


Perv Squad is due for a change of name. We're now X-Fangirls Squad.
Felicia, Shana, Elizabeth.
Fangirls of Georg Listing, Tom Kaulitz and Bill Kaulitz (Left to right)

Re-Introduction to X-Fangirls Squad


Name(s) : Electro and Fishsticks
Power(s) : [Electro] Lightning bolts [Fishsticks] Telepathy, forcefield, breathing underwater.
Source(s) : [Electro] Fangirly-joy (Bill Kaulitz) [Fishsticks] Fangirly-joy (Tom Kaulitz)


Name(s) : The Thinker
Power(s) : Mind manipulation
Source (s) : Fangirly-joy (Georg Listing, though she denies it)


Name(s) : Pynk
Power(s) : Pink laser from fingers
Source (s) : Fangirly-joy (Kim Jeong Hoon), the colour pink.


"Wow, what a long name!"
Name(s) : Amyrianetta
Power(s) : Hallucination
Source (s) : Cheeks.

No comments: