Friday 6 June 2008

Billy, Billy

Shana : I want to have Rogue's powers!
Elizabeth : Ooh, Storm, Storm! So I can zap *Bleep* !!!
Shana : No! Jean Grey, I can toss *Bleep* into the air!
Elizabeth : Yeah, Nightcrawler too, so you can teleport right infront of *Bleep* and scare the shit out of him.
Shana : Cyclops is a wimp and Angel's pretty useless too
Elizabeth : Totally.

X-Men is Shana's new interest. Click Here
Ok, Shana. Hellboy is cool.

1) At what age do you wish to get married?
1200 years old. I'm a vampire, roar.
2) Study hard or play hard?
Study, study, though I hate it.
3) Who is the person you trust the most?
My posters. Ok, just joking. Mum and my friends.
4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Think so. Ah, Bill is so hot, and-and-and ... ...
5) If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Marry Bill Kaulitz. Oh-my-god, I'm in a fangirl mode right now.
6) Who would you like see most before you die?
Bill Kaulitz, of course!
7) What is your goal this year?
Meet Bill Kaulitz. Good grades for O' levels.
8) Do you believe in eternity love?
Bill Kaulitz is not only hot, but lovely as well.
9) If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Meet Bill Kaulitz in Germany, replace David Jose and be the new band manger of Tokio.
10) If time were to unwind, what would you change?
I wish I'd known about Tokio earlier.
11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Bill Kaulitz. Bill Kaulitz.
12) Name your bad habits.
Drooling when I sleep, obsessively brushing teeth all the time.
13) Do you cherish all the friendship of yours?
Yeah, totally.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Bill Kaulitz's my love
15) What do you think are the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends, Bill Kaulitz and money.
16) Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
Family, friends, Bill Kaulitz. AHAHA.
17) People who are going to be hated by you?
Are wimps.
18) Describe the person who tagged you in five words?
Adabelle loves pink like hell.
19) Do you deserved to be love?
Oh, as I was saying, Bill Kaulitz is so hot and-and-and ... ...
20) What are you feeling right now?
Bill Kaulitz-ey. Fangirl mode.

No comments: