Wednesday 4 June 2008

Perv Squad Addition

"Shut your mouth, burn your bridges, throw your words like an attack."
Watch your mouth, hold your tongue. Some things are better left unsaid.

I subscribed to TAI TV previously, and ...
Oh-my-gosh, new TAI TV episodes! Damn, it's over-dramatic as usual, and Butcher, William and Micheal with a new haircut!

I was looking through Irene's handphone and when I came to this picture. (Irene was sitting beside me.)


Started smiling to herself.
Welcome to Perv Squad, Irene.

While I was showing this picture of my poster to anyone who was willing to hear me rant.

Oh, lovely.


It's a B-B-B-Bill nametag.


I haven't drawn in a long-long-long time. What an old drawing.

Shana's coming back tomorrow and oh-my-god, I can't wait to talk to her. Nobody was willing to listen to me talk about Bill this 3 days.
Schrei, schrei, schrei.

No comments: