Saturday 17 November 2007

Vanilla Coke.

I realised I have motion sickness. Bloody hell.
Im back from the trip to Malaysia, blahblah. It Genting, whatdoyou expect? Lol. But I love Time Crisis 4 & Ghost Squad. HO! Im snuggling myself in the arcade most of the time, spending my money away. (Somemore, the apparels there aren't much of my taste. Or maybe Im just being choosy ...) Im feeling stupid now. I have bruises on my arms because ... I hold the arcade gun for too long. (Ok, its stupid.) I find it stupid-er when people wear Gothic to theme parks. Their chains allover their shirt might get themselves into some serious freak accidents. (As Im saying this, a girl wearing Gothic dangles dangerously from a Roller Coaster)
Oh, I had this Bloody Suay encounter with the bus driver.

Elizabeth: (holds a packets of Chips More in the hands, havent started eating yet)
Driver: Eh! No eating on this bus!
Elizabeth: (Keeps cookies away)

After the stop at YongPeng ...

Elizabeth: (Holds a packet of dries prunes my mother passed to me)
Driver: (Of all times, he comes up again ...) EH! NO EATING, please!
Elizabeth: thinks(WALAO! Why he always catch me before I want to eat?)


Goddamn suay.
ANW, Im so happy now! I so ohmygoodness-ly love MayDay!
Dont everyone just love Vanilla Coke?
Determination! I've decided to do Frog Jumps everyday to burn the fats at my thighs!

No comments: