Sunday 18 November 2007

Christmassss is round da corner!

Christmas! Its just round the corner, dont everyone love the Season Of Giving? (Especially the ones who receive!)Writing a letter to Santa ...


Dear Mr. Santa Claus,

I've been REALLYREALLYREALLY nice this year. I did not smoke (lung cancer, bad breath, black teeth etc) I did not drink (liver cancer) I never snort drugs ... Plus, I never murdered anyone (in this lifetime) So Im expecting manymany presents from you this Christmas. These are the following things I want for Christmas.


A PSP will be nice to start with!


A yellow bass is nice ...


Let me meet MayDay!!

#4. I want to upgrade my iPod Shuffle to a iPod Nano.
#5. The expensive collector item dolls.

If you are starting to think Im greedy, Im not, because you should see what my brother wants. So, I will hear from you during Christmas!

Lots of OH-MY-GOD! ILOVE MAYDAY,
Elizabeth


Uhhh! Santa doesn't even exist! Hes created by the Coca Cola company and he'll probably send me a truck load of Vanilla Coke instead.
Ha! I made all these crap up for entertainment value, because my blog's BORING!

My father's watching JayChou's new MV. He's Jay's fan. GOD. My family is ... & my mother says Im mad over MayDay.

No comments: