Friday 9 November 2007

Sideburns

Both me & Eileen have fallen in love with Patrick's sideburns. HO! Dont you find it absoulutely attractive? Some people are just so suitable for sideburns! While the others ... they just look plain dirty. Really dirty.


WOAH! Sideburns! ♥! Nice clean-cut sideburns!

Well, it beats liking Elvis Presley's sideburns right?
Great! Im going overseas (Malaysia ... ) next week! Although its just Malaysia, its a great time to shop! WHEE!


Im bored. I'm making vexels ... FOR NO PURPOSE! & I need more photos for vexels!

NYYYAAHHHH! Heyho!
Im angry. Me & Eileen brought 3 bottles of drinks to celebrate only to reach school to find out that people didn't bring the cups. I had to bring the drinks on to the MRT & home. What a great day.


I want to buy Fish's newest album, 崇拜. Say WOW!

Im going to buy Eileen a MingDao 写真集!Shes so going to love it :D WHOO-HOO, EILEEN!

No comments: