Thursday 1 January 2009

You're never coming back. I'll miss you.

Bye, 2008.
Thanks for putting so many hypocrites, bitches and liars in my life.

Plus all the other simple hell people made me go through. Like how people bear a secret hatred for another person, but everyone else thought they're real good friends. "Oh, my friends all lie and say they only want the best wishes for me" But anyway, like Shana once said, "At least our teenage years aren't very boring." Yeah, at the very least we have a story to tell. Lol.
"Oh, there's this really crazy kid from my ex-school ... ..."

Not that there weren't any good things happening to me in 2008 either. Getting to know my clique was the best thing anyone could ask for. They're the raddest (And probably the funniest lot) Ich liebe sie! 7 good/funny things I'll remember forever -

1. Me and Shana's rendezvous at Lot 1 everyday after school.
2. Jiayi banging her head on the table from laughing too hard.
3. Felicia and Jiayi's love letters to each other. "Curvacious curves" etcetc.
4. On how Irene loves to mutilate her own belongings.
5. Jiayi running out of the classroom with her PE shirt inside-out, shouting "I change finish already!"
6. Shana and I catching every episode of the "Ten Brothers" show. Haha.
7. Felicia's secret crush on Georg Listing.

The last movie I watched for 2008 was Australia and the first movie I watched in 2009 (On the television) was an action flick starring Donnie Yen.
Bye 2008, you've been pretty good on the whole. You're never coming back. I'll miss you.

No comments: