Friday 16 January 2009

Sleepover

Sleepover at Jiayi's house.
Was extremely fun.

We reached Jiayi's house in the morning and her maid cooked lunch for us. Here are 2 kids playing "Kick legs" under the table.



Uh, ok then we went to town to get my (really rad) lip piercing and to shop.


Usually people will think she's sleeping / emoing, but I know EXACTLY WHAT SHES THINKING OF.


I wanna scream "I love you" on the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid someone else will hear me.
Yeahyeah, new love of my life is the guy on my right.

Ok, not alot of pictures for the shopping trip, because everyone was too engrossed shopping.

The night time was bloody funny, especially when the four of us (Shana, Felicia, Jiayi and me) tried to move Jiayi's really heavy mattress up a flight a stairs, while trying to control our laughter / keep really quiet at the same time.

Felicia : Wait, wait. I need to laugh.
Jiayi : SHHHHH!!!







Some rad band thing










Comic





Moral of the story : What goes around comes around. Be nice to everyone :)

JUMP SHOTS




Then we watched Van Helsing till past midnight.
Shana : The brides are so bimbotic!!!

Oh, and today, Shana pierced her ears! Yay! :D
I'm so hell happy!

No comments: