Thursday 7 August 2008

Whiney kid

Today, everyone felt like we're on dope, cause we're too happy.
Speech Day makes people sing!

Jiayi : Eliz, Felicia. Let's sing Cupid's Chokehold!
Jiayi : Ba Ba Da Da ... ...
Jiayi : Eh, everyone pangseh me!!!

Irene, Shana, Elizabeth : EVERYTHING WE HAD!!



{Blabs}


This is so ACT COOL.


Irene and my table. Cut off the words off Madan's BK coupon.
Irresistible meals all day long.


My seniors + Huikeng and Yingsi.
My god, I look more and more like an idiot.

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? is the only FOB song Irene know how to sing.
They say, quitters never win, but we walk the plank on a sinking ship.

I hate people who are wannabes.
I hate people who keep doing the same things as me.
I hate people who try to post entries like me.
I'm so whiney, but WTF, get a life.

No comments: