Wednesday 6 August 2008

taste of ink

The taste of ink is getting old.


Wikipedia is accurate - Citation needed


Wow, cool shirt. Air guitar hero.

Man (To Shana) : Hi, my friend over there wearing the orange shirt would ...
Shana : No.
Man : Maybe your e-mail?
Shana : No, no.
Elizabeth : Euhm, she's my girlfriend.
Man : Huh? (Gives the 'Are you kidding me?' face)
Elizabeth : I'm very serious. (Stares at man) She's my girlfriend, can you please go away?

And besides, the guy looks like *BLEEP* Hahahahaha!
Ok. I'm a mean kid.
4E3 Class Notice :
There will be a fine of $0.50 for every litter you throw on the floor.
You can earn yourself $0.05 for reporting 10 cases of people littering.
You get a free drink if you report 100 cases.
So if our whole clique were people from FBR, who would we be?
Irene'll be William Eugene Beckett Jr.
I'll be The Butcher and Shana's Sisky. LOL.

No comments: