Monday 1 October 2007

Hot and Not.

Today we had our Social Studies Examination as well as our Literature Paper 1. Wrote till my hands shivered.

Alex insists that I put his original photo on my blog. And he THINKS hes MoreHandsome than GuaiShou, which is so not true.

Hot and Not 1
Like... Its so obvious that GuaiShou's hotter and shuai-er.

Hot and Not 2
Even with Alex's pixellated photo, we can still see that Alex is SO NOT.
ARGH! And to think Alex claims that my blog will get lots of viewers after this, I think the viewer rate's going to drop to Basement 100.

When we walk home from school today, we saw this Aunty who fell down in the lift. Then, Alex went over to help her. Sadly, he cant help her up(Weak). Then Desmond lended his helping hand and managed to lift her up (with Alex). Felicia and Amethyst then followed her up the lift to help her go to her apartment. My classmates are all nice people :D

Better study Off-Centre now!
My mother does not allow my brother to buy Linkin Park's album. Oh, thats sad, Brian.

No comments: